Weight loss food swaps
By making healthy food choices, you will reach your goal weight in no time:
• Chips or crisps like Simba or Willards are extremely high in calories. Rather choose a handful of popcorn (plain or with a little
• Replace your burger bun with salad leaves or a black mushroom.
• Substitute a handful of candy with a handful of berries.
• If you really feel like having a chocolate. Rather choose dark chocolate, the darker the better. Choose 70% cocoa and more.
• Rather choose a fresh banana and not the dried banana chips. It is easier to overeat on the chips.
• When making a salad, opt for spinach leaves. It has more vitamins and minerals.
• Buy plain Greek yogurt and not flavored yogurt. The plain yogurt has more sugar than the flavored kind.
• Add roasted nuts to your salad instead of croutons which are highly processed.
Always remember to stick to portion size.
With our products, there is no need for exercise. But, if you want to start exercising, please just do cardio.
Weight training builds muscle and you will weigh more. Here is some exercise advice or tips for you to follow:
• Exercise 3 to 5 times a week for at least 40 minutes. Cardio exercises do wonders and any exercise beats sitting on the couch.
• Make a date to work out with a friend. Even if you just walk around the block.
• Set a goal for yourself. Nothing is as motivating as knowing a 5km is just around the corner.
• Keep your water levels topped up. This keeps your energy levels high.
• If your back is always hurting, working out might do some magic tricks!!!
• Do you always feel tired? Exercise will give you more energy than any coffee or energy drink.
• Take the stairs. Rather walk or ride a bike somewhere instead of driving.
• When the alarm goes off say to yourself “It’s just the first 10 seconds that is hard.”
• Have everything prepared the night before – clothes laid out, coffee in the pot, music ready.
We were born to move; your body will thank you later!!!
Eat better. Run more. Squat more. Go to sleep earlier. Wake up earlier. Make a good breakfast. Drink water. Eats good fruits. Eat less sugar. Drive less. More walking. Fewer words, more action!!!!
Healthy Eating Advice
Our Lifestyle Change does not only consist of our products. We have a meal plan for you to follow. Healthy eating plays a big role in losing weight and keeping it off.
Here are some healthy eating tips for you to follow while on your weight loss journey with us:
• Lay off the rubbish food!!! We will help you stick to it and you will not have the temptation to eat rubbish food all the time.
• Eat according to the Glycaemia index, sticking with low and medium index foods.
• If sugar is an ingredient, make sure it is low on the list – which means less is used. No sugar, even better!!!
• Drink your coffee or tea black. No sugar or cream.
• Switch to whole grains – brown rice, multigrain bread, whole wheat pasta.
• Eat good fats like nuts, seeds, avocados. Ditch everything fried.
• Eat slowly.
• Choose just one. If a food has only one ingredient – think milk, broccoli, dry quinoa, raw chicken, or beans – it’s clean!!
• If you can read all the ingredients in a food out loud without thinking huh? – It is probably clean.
• Drink less alcohol.
• Eat only foods that will eventually rot.
• Eat your colors – that is, eat as many kinds of veggies as possible.
• Use smaller plates and glasses.
• Do not go shopping when you are hungry.
• Cook at home as much as possible so you know what is going into your food.
Use the 21/90 rule: It takes 21 days to break or create a habit. It takes 90 days to create a Lifestyle!!!